Categorized: Side Dishes
- 1 to 2 Idaho potatoes per person
- ½ Idaho onion per person
- 2 slices Idaho bacon per person
- One clove garlic per person
- Olive oil
- Artesian Idaho Cheese (your favorite kind)
- Fresh Herbs (oregano, thyme)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Slice potatoes and onion thin place on sheet of heavy dutch aluminum foil.
Add pressed or finely chopped garlic and herbs.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle olive oil.
Form foil into a packet and place on a medium hot grill.
Turn every 10-15 minutes until potatoes are done.
Fry bacon till crisp.
When potatoes are done remove from grill and crumble bacon and grated cheese on top and serve.